When the defection in manufacturing process is found, you can be guaranteed during 1year after purchase your product in such the following cases.
(The warranty period of the battery in the device is 6 months after purchase your product.)
Exception of Warranty
You will not be warranted in cases of the followings even within the period of warranty, and even your compensatory warranty may be limited.
- Problems occurred by not following the instruction manual.
- Problems occurred by infiltration of water into device through device's exposure to water
- Damages or problems occurred by external heavy shock to the device.
- Problems occurred by lightning surge while charging.
- In case that the arbitrary disassembly is identified by the other reason
- In case of abnormal purchase through unofficial retailer.
- In case that the official certification label is torn or missing.
- In case where the user is at other conventional fault for the device's malfunctions.